Software Tested is an information technology website created in 2018 to report on the latest and most important news, trends, and updates in the world of computers, smartphones, and the modern tech life.
We are your independent, fact-based online guide to Mac and Windows computers, iOS and Android devices, and a wealth of technology tips, tricks, and solutions that you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere.
The world of computers and mobile devices can be difficult to navigate, so we provide expert information to guide our readers in the following areas:
- Mac repair – Installation and usage guides for the latest Mac laptops and consumer desktops. We help you troubleshoot, repair, and address your Mac’s issues based on tried-and-tested techniques from Apple, computer professionals, and seasoned Mac users worldwide.
- Windows PC repair – We zero in on problems within the Windows platform and their potential solutions, may it be a slow-moving browser, missing DLL file, applications that crash or won’t install, or the Blue Screen of Death, to name a few common issues.
- Android phones – We scour the internet for the latest releases and top Android issues along with their quality fixes, such as speed and connection difficulties, high battery consumption, crashing apps, sync issues, and an unresponsive mobile screen.
- VPN and internet connectivity – We probe the safety, efficacy, and current issues around virtual private networks (VPNs) and how users everywhere can secure and optimize their net connection on both desktop and mobile environments.
- Computer security – Cybercriminals, fraudsters, and scammers are always a step ahead with new and unforeseen ways of stealing money, online properties, data, and valuable personal information. We equip readers with knowledge around online scams, social media hoaxes, and malware threats that compromise their privacy and security.
Our news, online guides, features, and product reviews cover a whole range of:
- Apple products, such as mobile devices (iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch), desktops and laptops (MacBook, iMac, and Mac Pro), and software and services (iOS, macOS, iTunes, etc.)
- Desktops and laptops running Windows OS
- Desktop software, mobile apps, and other programs
- Third-party accessories, such as portable hard drives, cables, keyboards, headsets, and other items
Software Tested is your everyday guide to macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android.
Comments and questions?
Reach out to our editorial desk for comments, questions, or suggestions on a Software Tested article or video. Feel free to contact us.