When we download an application or a piece of software for our Windows device, we sometimes get more than we asked for. What this means is that the software we get often comes bundled with other programs and tools that may or may not come handy.
In this article, we will introduce you to one particular software that gives you multiple other programs in one download. This software is called Ninite.
Ninite is a tool designed to install multiple programs or applications at once. Okay, you may ask, how can one tool do install applications in one sitting? Is Ninite even secure? What can Ninite do? Before you get confused, allow us to shed some light on this.
With Ninite, you can select all the programs you wish to install on your device. You can download web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. You can also get security essentials like anti-malware tools. And then, it will download everything for you in one package and installs them.
Simply said, you get a total package that has all the setup wizards you need. You don’t have to run multiple setup wizards just to install all the programs you have selected. Ninite will do everything for you. Just download Ninite and all the rest will be taken care of.
Is Ninite Safe to Use?
We’d understand if you have doubts about using Ninite. After all, it’s a third-party tool that you need to download and install from the web.
Well, the good thing about this tool is that it is trustworthy and reliable. In fact, a lot of individuals and companies are using it for bulk software installations because it saves a lot of time and makes a huge difference in an organization’s processes.
Ninite will download all the application installers from the official websites, so you’d most likely end up getting the most stable version of the application.
What Benefits Does Ninite Offer?
The most obvious benefit that Ninite offers is a convenient method that saves you time and effort. Not only does it download the applications you need at once, but it also constantly monitors the updates of the applications. This is a great benefit that companies with more than 100 computers should take advantage of.
Apart from saving you time, Ninite also ensures there are no malicious entities like adware that come installed with the programs. This allows you to breathe easy, knowing that there are no harmful entities that come with the application installation.
Other benefits that Ninite offers are:
- It is easy to use and set up.
- You don’t need to go through the tedious setup steps. It will automatically install the programs with their respective default settings.
- There are no adware and junk files.
- Ninite can detect whether you are running a 32-bit or a 64-bit system, and installs the applications and programs that are compatible with that version.
- It installs the applications in your computer’s default language.
- It downloads the most recent version of the applications.
- The reboot phases at the end of every installation are taken care of.
- Applications and tools are downloaded from their official websites, meaning they are legitimate.
- Applications that have already been installed are automatically skipped.
How to Use Ninite
Again, it’s easy to use Ninite. Simply follow the instructions provided below:
- Go to the official Ninite website.
- Check all the boxes next to the names of the applications that you want to install.
- Scroll down and click Get your Ninite. This will start the download of your customized installer.
- Once the installer is ready, run it and wait for the installation process to be completed.
Is Ninite a Free Software?
Ninite comes in two pricing plans: one is free and the other is paid.
The Ninite Free Version lacks the auto-update feature and only supports a few machines. The Ninite Pro Version, on the other hand, has more features that are suited for those working on multiple machines. The price starts at $35 per month for 50 machines and comes with a 14-day free trial.
Ninite is a great program that is ideal for huge organizations that have multiple machines on their network. Not only does it save time, but it also ensures machines are protected against adware.
So, if ever you are tasked to install and set up programs like PC repair tools on multiple machines on your organization’s network, all you need is Ninite.