If you are a PC fanatic, you already know that keeping all of your data in a single partition is a bad idea. For those who don’t know, read on to discover why.
Multiple partitions provide flexibility to your system and enable more focused virus scans to each partition. Moreover, a partitioned disk drive makes it easy to organize data, for instance, media libraries. With that said, the main advantage of having a partitioned disk is that you get to have a secluded startup disk. This reduces the chances of corrupting your system data, considering that every partition has a separate file system.
Besides partitioning a disk, there is a lot that you can do to enhance productivity as well as the performance of your system. To get the most out of your disk, you need a good partition management tool such as MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Meet MiniTool Partition Wizard in Brief
The software is a part and parcel of MT Solution Ltd designed to support Windows OS 32/64 bit. MiniTool Partition Wizard closes the gap between IT pros and home users as it allows an average computer user to perform complicated tasks, such as split, resize, cut, copy, create, erase, format, convert, as well as explore partitions. With this magic tool, the user can also change the letter assigned to the drive, perform partition labelling, rearrange properties as well as analyze system files. This tool does all the mentioned functions more freely despite having the paid upgrade option for corporate environments.
Pro Tip: Run a dedicated PC optimization tool to get rid of incorrect settings, junk files, harmful apps, and security threats that can cause system issues or slow performance.
Pros and Cons of MiniTool Partition Wizard
- The software generates a powerful and dynamic performance. MiniTool provides basic and advanced features to accommodate everyone from pros to average users.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard is fast, managing to complete a 100GB external hard drive split in seconds.
- It has a reverse feature that lets you undo changes in case an error occurs.
- It comes with a detailed manual file with a complete index that illustrates the use of each feature and process.
- It has a feature-rich free version that enables you to easily play around with your disk.
- The software features a very friendly UI bearing plenty of wizards.
- Support disk partitions of drives larger than 2 TB.
- Performs disk partitioning without the need to reinstall your operating system.
- Converts NTFS partition to FAT or the other way around as well as the conversion of MBR disks format to GPT.
- The user can perform disk management on the background without experiencing any interruptions.
- Has a preview feature that lets you view changes before they take effect.
- A major setback with MiniTool Partition Wizard is found in many trusted similar tools; the software can destroy the information when misused. Therefore, it is important to stay alert when using the program.
- Once you’re ready to upgrade, the paid version is quite pricey.
How to Use MiniTool Partition Wizard
Using the MiniTool Partition Wizard is quite easy. Whether you are an advanced or average computer user, the program’s user interface is quite friendly. It is always safe to download the tool from its parent site compared to getting it from third-party platforms. Simply head over to the Partition Wizard site. Click on the Get Partition Wizard and your download will begin. The installation process is self-explanatory and you should be done in a couple of minutes.
Data Recovery Feature
Users can perform an effective data recovery task using 2 ideal solutions. The Partition Recovery Wizard is capable of detecting as well as recovering lost partitions. Most importantly, the Data Recovery tool is perfect when you have lost data due to erased, damaged, or corrupted drives.
This is a useful feature when migrating or backing up system files. The tool helps you reinstall your OS and apps in a short period.
Disk Diagnostic Master
With MiniTool, you can analyze disk speed, usage, as well as verify files. The diagnostic tool can also help fix system data errors.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Review
The concept of being able to view changes on virtual mode before they take effect is what makes MiniTool Wizard stand out. This feature is quite handy because it gives you a clear picture of how the changes you are about to make will play out after hitting Apply. Another unique feature that stands out is the ability to make a partition extension without having to reboot your PC.
The only drawback that we found annoying is the lack of transparency on which features are available on the free version. Some features you will assume to be available until you attempt to use them. However, with everything put into consideration, MiniTool Partition Wizard is a strong tool that can help you maintain a high performing disk and keep your files well organized.
Vic is a search engine optimization expert, helping to optimize websites to make them more user-friendly. He’s been in the industry for more than 10 years, and his work speaks a lot about his experience and expertise in the IT and digital marketing fields.
Vic is the one in charge of keeping our website running smoothly and efficiently, to make sure that our readers have a wonderful experience while visiting the website. He’s good at troubleshooting errors and fixing Windows issues that come up either when playing games or working on the computer.
Vic is a certified gadget freak who feels the need to surround himself with cutting-edge technology. And this passion has helped him a lot in creating content that informs and guides users on using and troubleshooting the latest technology. He is an avid researcher who is always hungry for the latest news and updates on the most cutting-edge technology.