There are many things you should take into account when trying to choose an anti-malware solution. With your identity, data, and financial credentials at risk, it’s probably worth spending time to assess an antivirus product.
Below, we’ll look into one popular anti-malware application called OSHI Defender. Let’s find out what it can do and enumerate its pros and cons.
What is OSHI Defender?
A popular anti-malware application, OSHI Defender is widely used to scan and clean a computer. It can be set to run a regular scanning schedule and eliminate potential threats that have infiltrated your system.
With this application installed on your computer, cybercriminals won’t stand a chance, too. It can protect your PC from any malicious entities or malware threats by getting rid of browser hijackers that are hiding on your browser. Basically, it will make your whole surfing experience safe and secure.
Pro Tip: Scan your PC for performance issues, junk files, harmful apps, and security threats
that can cause system issues or slow performance.
What Can OSHI Defender Do?
There are many things that this application can do. We’ve enumerated some of them below:
- It scans your Windows computer for any suspicious activities and fixes issues
OSHI Defender is a malware scanner designed to locate and identify suspicious browser add-ons and auto-run entries. It implements a cloud-based scanning tactic that effectively protects a user’s privacy and restores a computer’s stability.
- It monitors browser add-ons and DNS servers upon startup
Once installed, OSHI Defender will automatically add itself to your system AutoStart sequence. This means it will launch and perform scans every time you turn on your computer.
In addition, it also gets integrated into your system tray, where an icon is created to provide quick access to configuration settings and on-demand scans.
- It runs regular scans and resolves issues
If threats are found, this application sorts them by severity, usually from low to high risk. Users then have the option to ignore them or get rid of them.
- It has a fast and easy-to-use malware scanner
Based on tests, the tool has detected a number of browser-related issues already. Plus, it performed scans quickly without consuming a lot of system resources.
The Pros and Cons of OSHI Defender
OSHI Defender has received a lot of good feedback, most of which coming from desktop users who enjoy its user-friendly interface. Users love the application because it’s easy to use and the features are pretty understandable to average computer users.
So, is this tool worth investing in or not? See the pros and cons of OSHI Defender below. Hopefully, after checking them out, you can make a sound and firm decision.
- It is compatible with Windows.
- It automatically runs at startup, meaning you can ensure your system is free of malware entities the moment you start.
- It has many interesting features.
- It boasts a good detection rate of 99%.
- It has an easy to navigate interface.
- It supports a number of languages.
- It is an all-around tool.
- It only requires a one-time payment for a premium version.
- It can be used on up to 3 devices.
- The tool’s advanced exploit protections are sometimes buggy.
- Malware detection is inconsistent. There are times when it blocks a file, but sometimes it allows the same file.
- Scans often slow down the PC.
- Only the paid version can delete infections.
Overall, OSHI Defender is an excellent and reliable tool. It can detect malware entities even upon startup. Plus, its interface is easy to navigate, so you wouldn’t really have a hard time using it. The only challenge is that some protection features of the tool are buggy that you need to upgrade to a paid subscription first to be able to get rid of infections.
Should you decide to give this application a try, we suggest that you install a PC repair tool as well to further improve your computer’s privacy.