Sometimes even the perfect system can fail. And Windows 11 is not an exception. One day, you may have a situation where your computer doesn’t come out of sleep mode. You’ve tried everything you can think of. But “sleeping beauty” still doesn’t want to wake up. So what to do in this case? Read this article and try the best ways to fix sleep mode on Windows 11. The result is guaranteed.
# 1 Reboot Your PC
Although this is the most obvious action you can think of in this situation, it’s still worth mentioning. So, the first thing to do is to reboot or restart a Windows 11 PC. Bear in mind that in this case, you don’t have to go to the Start menu and click Restart. Instead, you need to hold the power button for a few seconds and wait for the device to shut down. After that, wait a little longer and press the power button again until the computer turns on.
# 2 Change the Power Plan Settings
- Most experts agree that this is the fastest way to wake your computer from sleep mode. So, what do you need to do?
- Open the search box on the taskbar and type Control Panel. Then click the Open Control Panel under Best Match.
- Click Category on the Control Panel. Then select the Large Icons.
- In the All Control Panel Items, select Power Plan from the various options available on the screen. Click Change Plan Settings next to your desired power plan setting.
- Open the Change advanced power settings.
- In the power settings screen that opens, click the plus (+) sign next to PCI Express. Tap the plus (+) next to Link State Power Management.
- Then under Link State Power Management, press Setup to Off.
- Select Apply, and then OK.
Well, did it work? Then congratulations. If not, you can read the article to the end and practice the third way to troubleshoot Windows 11 sleep mode. But if time is of the essence, then get instant Windows support from the Howly experts who are available 24/7. It’s probably the most effective solution to your problem:
- The qualified experts will suggest ways to fix sleep mode on Windows 11. You don’t need to look for anything independently.
- They stay in touch with you until the problem is solved.
- You save a lot of time.
# 3 Switch the Sleep Mode to Never Sleep Mode
It’s also quite an effective method of solving your question, just like the previous one. Get ready to perform a few simple steps in this sequence:
- Go to your PC’s Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Power Options on the Control Panel.
- In the Power Options, click Change when the computer sleeps.
- Click the drop-down list next to Sleep mode and select Never sleep mode. Save your changes, and voila, you’re all set.
Consider that turning off your PC’s sleep mode can cause your battery to drain quickly. It can also lead to some problems. But don’t worry. However, if you select this option temporarily, it doesn’t cause much harm to your device.
So, as you can see, the problem with sleep mode on Windows 11 is easily solved if you have a specific action plan to fix it. If the three methods suggested in the article didn’t help, which happens very rarely, you can use the help of Howly experts. This way, your issue will be solved in any case.